Steps to Prepare Super Quick Homemade My Family's Hand-Rolled Sushi with Just A Bit of Sashimi

My Family's Hand-Rolled Sushi with Just A Bit of Sashimi.

My Family's Hand-Rolled Sushi with Just A Bit of Sashimi

Hello everybody, it's Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, my family's hand-rolled sushi with just a bit of sashimi. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.

My Family's Hand-Rolled Sushi with Just A Bit of Sashimi is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. My Family's Hand-Rolled Sushi with Just A Bit of Sashimi is something which I've loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.

To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook my family's hand-rolled sushi with just a bit of sashimi using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make My Family's Hand-Rolled Sushi with Just A Bit of Sashimi:

  1. {Prepare 540 ml of Sushi.
  2. {Prepare 10 of sheets Toasted nori seaweed.
  3. {Prepare 1 of Your choice of sashimi.
  4. {Get 3 of Eggs.
  5. {Get 1 of packet Crab sticks.
  6. {Take 1 large of can Canned tuna.
  7. {Prepare 1 of packet Radish sprouts.
  8. {Get 1 of Cucumber.
  9. {Take 1/3 of Carrot.
  10. {Get 1/2 of Takuan - Yellow pickled daikon.
  11. {Make ready 2 of packs Natto (fermented soy beans).
  12. {Prepare 300 grams of Beef.
  13. {Take 1/2 bunch of Chinese garlic chives.
  14. {Prepare 2 tbsp of each ☆ Soy sauce, Mirin.

Steps to make My Family's Hand-Rolled Sushi with Just A Bit of Sashimi:

  1. Pour the eggs, flavoured with whatever you like, into a rectangular frying pan and fold into thirds as it's cooking to make a Japanese-style omelette (called tamagoyaki). Slice the carrot and cucumber into very long and thin strips..
  2. Heat up some sesame oil in a frying pan and cook the beef. Add the ☆ soy sauce and mirin for flavor, then add the chives and cook quickly..
  3. Mix the natto with the included sauce. Cut the takuan into long thin strips. Rinse the radish sprouts and drain..
  4. Place the ingredients onto a large dish. Make your choice of combinations and roll, roll, roll them up. Have some soy sauce, mayonnaise, and wasabi on stand-by!.

So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food my family's hand-rolled sushi with just a bit of sashimi recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: