Simple Way to Make Ultimate My Loaded Chicken & Bacon Nacho Cheesey Bake ๐Ÿ˜‰

My Loaded Chicken & Bacon Nacho Cheesey Bake ๐Ÿ˜‰.

My Loaded Chicken & Bacon Nacho Cheesey Bake ๐Ÿ˜‰

Hello everybody, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, my loaded chicken & bacon nacho cheesey bake ๐Ÿ˜‰. One of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.

My Loaded Chicken & Bacon Nacho Cheesey Bake ๐Ÿ˜‰ is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. My Loaded Chicken & Bacon Nacho Cheesey Bake ๐Ÿ˜‰ is something which I have loved my entire life.

To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook my loaded chicken & bacon nacho cheesey bake ๐Ÿ˜‰ using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make My Loaded Chicken & Bacon Nacho Cheesey Bake ๐Ÿ˜‰:

  1. {Prepare of Olive oil.
  2. {Take of Enough Frozen steak size chips to fill the oven dish.
  3. {Prepare of large pkt Tortilla Chips.
  4. {Get of Salt and Black pepper.
  5. {Make ready of Dorito,s Nacho Cheese.
  6. {Make ready of large Chicken breasts chopped.
  7. {Prepare of thick cut Bacon chopped.
  8. {Make ready of large onion chopped.
  9. {Get of Chedder Cheese.
  10. {Make ready of Mix cheese n onion together and set aside.

Instructions to make My Loaded Chicken & Bacon Nacho Cheesey Bake ๐Ÿ˜‰:

  1. Add the oil to the oven dish then spread all the chips over it fill the bottom and add salt and pepper.
  2. Next add the plain Nancho crisp and spread all over.
  3. Next the thick cut bacon.
  4. Add the Chicken on top of the bacon.
  5. Add 5 tbls BBQ Sauce over the chicken.
  6. Cover the bake with tin foil. Add the tray bake to a preheated oven middle shelf 170 or Gas 6 for 45 minutes.
  7. Mix the grated cheese in with the onions and set aside..
  8. Take the dish out of the oven after 45 minutes, add the cheese and oniin on top and put back in uncovered in the oven for 20 - 25 minutes on the same heat..
  9. Cheese & Onion spread on top.
  10. Serve Hot everything you need in one cook..

So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food my loaded chicken & bacon nacho cheesey bake ๐Ÿ˜‰ recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: