Easiest Way to Prepare Favorite Mexican Layered Dip

Mexican Layered Dip.

Mexican Layered Dip

Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, mexican layered dip. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.

Mexican Layered Dip is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They're nice and they look wonderful. Mexican Layered Dip is something which I have loved my entire life.

To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mexican layered dip using 15 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.

The ingredients needed to make Mexican Layered Dip:

  1. {Take 1 of Big Jar of salsa.
  2. {Get 1 of Pack/container of Guacamole.
  3. {Make ready 2 can of Refried beans- I cooked them with some taco seasoning, cheese, green onions, and sour cream.
  4. {Take 1 of Big bag of shredded lettuce.
  5. {Get 1 of Pico de gallo( I made mine fresh) onion, bell pepper, tomatos diced, and cilantro.
  6. {Prepare of White Cheese dip(homemade or store brand).
  7. {Get 1 of Big bag of mexican blend cheese.
  8. {Make ready 1 of Fresh cut up cilantro-(for pico de gallo).
  9. {Take 1 of Sour cream.
  10. {Get 1 of Yellow onion-diced for pico de gallo.
  11. {Get 1 of Bell pepper-diced (for pico de gallo).
  12. {Take 1 of Tomato-diced (for pico de gallo).
  13. {Make ready 1 bag of of tostito chips-I use the round size.
  14. {Get 2 of Green onions diced (I put these in the beans).
  15. {Prepare 1/2 packages of Taco seasoning(I put this in beans).

Steps to make Mexican Layered Dip:

  1. I warmed up refried beans on stove with cheese,green onions, & a lil taco seasoning and sour cream mixed in them. Then layer the bean stuff on bottom layer of dish,then a layer of queso white cheese dip, salsa,then guacamole,then sour cream, pico de gallo,more queso, then then lettuce,and then topped with shredded Mexican 4 blend shredded cheese & a little bit more pico de gallo.and a little bit more of the white cheese dip swirled on top..
  2. For pico de gallo- I diced onion, bell pepper, tomato, and cilantro in my mini chopper processor..

So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food mexican layered dip recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: