Steps to Prepare Favorite My Slow Cheesey Chicken and Broccoli bake

My Slow Cheesey Chicken and Broccoli bake.

My Slow Cheesey Chicken and Broccoli bake

Hello everybody, it's me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, my slow cheesey chicken and broccoli bake. One of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My Slow Cheesey Chicken and Broccoli bake is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes yummy. My Slow Cheesey Chicken and Broccoli bake is something which I've loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.

To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook my slow cheesey chicken and broccoli bake using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make My Slow Cheesey Chicken and Broccoli bake:

  1. {Get of Chicken Breasts.
  2. {Get of Shallots chopped.
  3. {Get of Garlic Cloves crushed.
  4. {Take of frozen Broccoli.
  5. {Prepare of Cheese Sauce either home made or pkt.
  6. {Get of Grated Cheese and onion.
  7. {Prepare of sweet pepper chopped chunky.
  8. {Get of Lemon juice.
  9. {Make ready of Salt & Pepper.

Instructions to make My Slow Cheesey Chicken and Broccoli bake:

  1. Keep the grated cheese and onion mixed together until the end..
  2. All you do is put all ingredients in a slow cooker and lastly pour over Cheese sauce close the lid and leave it for 4 hours on high or 6 hours on low..
  3. .
  4. .
  5. .
  6. .
  7. .
  8. .
  9. Serve Hot or Cold with a sprikle of Cheese & Onion on top..
  10. .

So that's going to wrap it up with this special food my slow cheesey chicken and broccoli bake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: