Simple Way to Prepare Speedy My Sausage Casserole 😍

My Sausage Casserole 😍.

My Sausage Casserole 😍

Hello everybody, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, my sausage casserole 😍. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.

My Sausage Casserole 😍 is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions every day. They're nice and they look wonderful. My Sausage Casserole 😍 is something which I have loved my entire life.

To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook my sausage casserole 😍 using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make My Sausage Casserole 😍:

  1. {Get of Butter.
  2. {Get of large white onion diced.
  3. {Take of dried Basil.
  4. {Make ready of Black cracked Pepper.
  5. {Prepare of Paprika.
  6. {Get of Salt.
  7. {Take of Mixed herbs.
  8. {Get of White Wine.
  9. {Get of chicken stock cube.
  10. {Prepare of Boiling water.
  11. {Take of Tomato purèe.
  12. {Take of Sausages grilled until browned all round.
  13. {Prepare of little new potatoes cut in half. Skins on or off.
  14. {Make ready of Baked beans in Tomato sauce.
  15. {Take of Frozen peas.
  16. {Get of Cornflour mixed in 1/4 cup cold water...to thicken.

Steps to make My Sausage Casserole 😍:

  1. In a heavy based oven pan with a lid, heat the butter and add the onions herbs pepper, paprika and salt fry for 2 minutes..
  2. .
  3. Next pour in the wine let it bubble for 2 minutes then add the chicken stock crumbled in then the boiling water mix and bring to the boil..
  4. Next add the potatoes, sausage, peas and Beans then add the tomato puree stir add the lid and put in preheated oven for 35 minutes on 1.60°C.
  5. Take out the oven add 1 tbls Corn flour in a 1/4 cup cold water mix then pour in to make the casserole a little thicker as you would like really..

So that's going to wrap this up for this special food my sausage casserole 😍 recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: