Recipe of Favorite My Lazy Yakisoba (Japanese Stir fried noodle)

My Lazy Yakisoba (Japanese Stir fried noodle).

My Lazy Yakisoba (Japanese Stir fried noodle)

Hello everybody, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to make a special dish, my lazy yakisoba (japanese stir fried noodle). One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.

My Lazy Yakisoba (Japanese Stir fried noodle) is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. My Lazy Yakisoba (Japanese Stir fried noodle) is something that I have loved my entire life. They're fine and they look wonderful.

To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have my lazy yakisoba (japanese stir fried noodle) using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make My Lazy Yakisoba (Japanese Stir fried noodle):

  1. {Prepare of Yakisoba noodle.
  2. {Make ready 1/4 of carrot or less.
  3. {Take 1/4 of onion or less.
  4. {Make ready 20 g of Moyashi (Bean sprouts).
  5. {Take 1/2 of small Green pepper.
  6. {Get of Fried egg (if you like).
  7. {Get of Yakisoba sauce powder (usually it comes with noodles when you buy them at supermarkets in Japan).

Instructions to make My Lazy Yakisoba (Japanese Stir fried noodle):

  1. Cut vegetables and mushroom..
  2. Stir them in a pan..
  3. When you add noodle, also add water a bit to soften noodle..
  4. Add yakisoba sauce powder and mix well..
  5. You can put a fried egg on Yakisoba. (Additional) Enjoy!.

So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food my lazy yakisoba (japanese stir fried noodle) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: