Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Award-winning Italian Meatloaf "My Way"

Italian Meatloaf "My Way".

Italian Meatloaf "My Way"

Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, italian meatloaf "my way". It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

Italian Meatloaf "My Way" is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Italian Meatloaf "My Way" is something that I have loved my whole life.

To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook italian meatloaf "my way" using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make Italian Meatloaf "My Way":

  1. {Get of 90% ground beef (I prefer 90% because its lean and theres enough fat in the sausage).
  2. {Prepare of ground Italian sausage.
  3. {Take of egg.
  4. {Get of plain bread crumbs.
  5. {Get of tomato paste.
  6. {Get of onion chopped very fine.
  7. {Prepare of milk.
  8. {Take of parmesan cheese ( I prefer a good quality ).
  9. {Prepare of Italian seasoning.
  10. {Make ready of chopped garlic.
  11. {Make ready of fresh cracked pepper and sea salt (I rarely measure these two!!).
  12. {Get of condensed tomato soup mixed with two tablespoons water and 1 tsp Italian seasoning..

Steps to make Italian Meatloaf "My Way":

  1. Place beef and sausage in a large bowl. Mix all remaining ingredients except last one(that's the topping). Crumble mixture into meat and mix in very well....I use my hands....get in there!!.
  2. At this point I allow the meat to chill in the fridge for an hr or two but if time doesn't allow, form into a loaf in either a meatloaf pan or 9x13 pan..
  3. Bake at 350F for 45-60 minutes. Remove from oven and pour tomato soup mixture on top. Return to oven for another 5-10 minutes..

So that is going to wrap this up with this special food italian meatloaf "my way" recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: