Recipe of Favorite Not your mom's meatloaf

Not your mom's meatloaf. Truth be told, and because I want to stay in The Will, my mom's meatloaf wasn't bad. I think it was a mix of the texture and the regularity in which it was forced upon my siblings and I that by the time I moved out of the house, I swore I. Traeger's Not Your Mama's Meatloaf recipe put a whole new layer of flavor on an old classic.

Not your mom's meatloaf Just mix to the point that everything is incorporated. Place the mixture on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper and form into a loaf. I'm not biased or anything, but I make the BEST meatloaf in the history of ever.

Hello everybody, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to make a special dish, not your mom's meatloaf. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.

Truth be told, and because I want to stay in The Will, my mom's meatloaf wasn't bad. I think it was a mix of the texture and the regularity in which it was forced upon my siblings and I that by the time I moved out of the house, I swore I. Traeger's Not Your Mama's Meatloaf recipe put a whole new layer of flavor on an old classic.

Not your mom's meatloaf is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Not your mom's meatloaf is something which I've loved my entire life. They're nice and they look fantastic.

To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have not your mom's meatloaf using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make Not your mom's meatloaf:

  1. {Take of carrots diced.
  2. {Get of grass fed, organic lean ground beef.
  3. {Make ready of organic lean ground turkey.
  4. {Take of low sodium diced or crushed tomatoes.
  5. {Prepare of onion, diced.
  6. {Get of bell pepper (green, red or yellow) diced.
  7. {Get of whole oats.
  8. {Prepare of eggs.
  9. {Prepare of sea salt.
  10. {Get of cooked lentils.

That is NOT the case with this meatloaf. My family BEGS for my meatloaf at LEAST once every couple weeks (we have SO many favorite recipes). Not Your Mom's Meatloaf is a simple and tasty version of the classic. It takes little time but has a lot of flavor!

Steps to make Not your mom's meatloaf:

  1. Place diced carrots in a pot of boiling water for 3 to 5 minutes to soften them while you are mixing other ingredients.
  2. Preheat the oven to 350°.
  3. Line a 13 x 9" baking dish with parchment paper Place another piece of parchment paper on the counter.
  4. Mix all other ingredients in a large bowl. It is best to do this with clean bare hands to make sure it is mixed well.
  5. When carrots are lightly steamed, drain and add to mixture.
  6. Remove mixture from bowl emplace onto the extra piece of parchment paper. Divide mixture in half, forming 2 loaves.
  7. Place one loaf on baking dish, and cook for one hour.
  8. Wrap other loaf with parchment paper then wrap with plastic wrap or foil, and freeze for another day.

I'm not big on meatloaf but DH is so I thought I'd give it a try. It is quite tasty and DH really enjoyed it. I think this could be easily altered for different flavors or cuisines. It is supposed to be a healthier version of the one your mother made. I made this without the prosciutto.

So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food not your mom's meatloaf recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: