Simple Way to Make Quick My Simple Layered Taco Dip

My Simple Layered Taco Dip.

My Simple Layered Taco Dip

Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, my simple layered taco dip. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My Simple Layered Taco Dip is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. My Simple Layered Taco Dip is something that I've loved my whole life.

To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have my simple layered taco dip using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make My Simple Layered Taco Dip:

  1. {Take 6 oz of cream cheese ( room temp ).
  2. {Get 2 tbsp of taco sauce.
  3. {Take 1 cup of refried beans ( try my recipe in my profile ).
  4. {Make ready 1/2 cup of chunky salsa.
  5. {Get 1 cup of shredded mexican cheese blend.
  6. {Get 2 tbsp of chopped onion.
  7. {Take 3 tbsp of chopped tomato.
  8. {Take 2 tbsp of sliced black olives.

Steps to make My Simple Layered Taco Dip:

  1. in bowl combine taco sauce and cream cheese. blend well..
  2. heat bean to just slightly warm. so its easier to spread..
  3. on a serving plate spread cream cheese mix all over bottom of plate..
  4. then spread beans on top of cream cheese..
  5. then spread salsa on top of beans..
  6. then sprinkle cheese all over..
  7. then sprinkle onion, tomato and black olives..
  8. chill until serving..
  9. serve with tortilla chips, fritos, doritos or whatever u like..
  10. enjoy!.
  11. try my recipe for homemade refried beans.. has an awesome flavor that goes great with this dip. :).

So that is going to wrap this up for this special food my simple layered taco dip recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: