Simple Way to Make Perfect My home made pizza

My home made pizza.

My home made pizza

Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we're going to make a special dish, my home made pizza. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.

My home made pizza is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. My home made pizza is something which I've loved my entire life. They're fine and they look wonderful.

To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook my home made pizza using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make My home made pizza:

  1. {Make ready of Sugar.
  2. {Prepare of Salt.
  3. {Take of Lukewarm water 1 3/4 cup or 300 ml.
  4. {Make ready of Flour.
  5. {Prepare of Yeast.
  6. {Take of Olive oil.
  7. {Make ready of For topping:.
  8. {Make ready of Tomato paste.
  9. {Take of Onions,capsicum (yellow,green),tomatoes, mushrooms.
  10. {Get of Chicken (small pieces).
  11. {Take of Chicken sausages.
  12. {Make ready of Tomato sauce.
  13. {Prepare of Chillie flakes.
  14. {Make ready of Parmesan and mozzarella cheese.
  15. {Make ready of Salt and pepper.
  16. {Prepare of Olive oil.

Instructions to make My home made pizza:

  1. First,combine the flour,sugar and salt in the bowl.Mix it well.Next.add 2 tsp of yeast to lukewarm water and mix it well.Then,add 2 tbsp of Olive oil and yeast to flour mixture and mix it.Now remove the dough from the bowl and knead for about 20 minutes on a floured surface.Then,place it in a oiled bowl and covered with a clean towel.Let the dough rise for about 40 minutes in warm area..
  2. Seasoned chicken with salt and pepper and grilled it.add oil into a pan and add sausages,salt,chillie flakes,tomatoe sauce and stir it..
  3. After 40 minutes get the dough and divide the dough into 4 pieces(balls).Next,flatten each ball of dough one at a time on a lightly floured surface.if you want you can create the rim..
  4. Preheat oven to 200°C for at least 30 minutes.Now get your pizza dough and brush the top lightly with olive oil.Spread the tomato sauce over the top of the dough and add chicken,sausages and vegetables and sprinkled with cheese.Bake pizza one at a time until the crust is brown and the cheese is golden.Enjoy!!!!.

So that is going to wrap it up with this special food my home made pizza recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: