Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Speedy My Quick Garlic Bread sticks

My Quick Garlic Bread sticks.

My Quick Garlic Bread sticks

Hello everybody, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, my quick garlic bread sticks. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.

My Quick Garlic Bread sticks is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. My Quick Garlic Bread sticks is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.

To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook my quick garlic bread sticks using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make My Quick Garlic Bread sticks:

  1. {Take of flour.
  2. {Make ready of sugar.
  3. {Take of baking powder.
  4. {Get of salt.
  5. {Make ready of milk (I used almond milk).
  6. {Make ready of butter, melted.
  7. {Take of garlic powder.
  8. {Get of grated parmesan.

Instructions to make My Quick Garlic Bread sticks:

  1. Pre heat oven to 450 degress.
  2. Mix flour, sugar, baking soda and salt together in a medium bowl..
  3. Stir in milk to form a dough..
  4. Turn out onto a floured surface and knead a few times..
  5. Roll out a 5x10 inch rectangle..
  6. Cut into 12 breadsticks.
  7. Mix butter and garlic together and pour into 13x9 baking dish.
  8. One by one roll sticks in butter and place in pan. Sprinkle with parmesan. Bake for 15-18 minutes or until brown..

So that's going to wrap this up for this special food my quick garlic bread sticks recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: