Recipe of Award-winning Old fashioned meatloaf

Old fashioned meatloaf.

Old fashioned meatloaf

Hello everybody, it's John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, old fashioned meatloaf. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.

Old fashioned meatloaf is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Old fashioned meatloaf is something which I have loved my entire life. They're nice and they look wonderful.

To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook old fashioned meatloaf using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.

The ingredients needed to make Old fashioned meatloaf:

  1. {Make ready of 80/20 ground beef.
  2. {Make ready of sleeve crushed butter crackers, I used Ritz.
  3. {Take of I egg, beaten.
  4. {Get of heaping tbsp minced onion.
  5. {Prepare of salt.
  6. {Prepare of pepper.
  7. {Make ready of season salt.
  8. {Take of each onion and garlic powder.
  9. {Prepare of ketchup.
  10. {Make ready of Tangy ketchup mix:.
  11. {Take of ketchup.
  12. {Get of heaping tbsp brown sugar.
  13. {Take of heaping tbsp soy sauce.
  14. {Make ready of Pepper, onion and garlic powders.

Instructions to make Old fashioned meatloaf:

  1. Preheat oven to 350. In a large bowl combine the meat with the next 8 ingredients. I use my clean hands to stir my meat mixture. I fold it over and over itself until it just fully combines. Don’t over mix it..
  2. In a glass baking dish shape your meat into an evenly shaped rectangle so it cooks evenly. My loaf usually rounds out a bit during baking. Slide it into the oven and bake uncovered 45 minutes..
  3. In the meantime, make your ketchup mixture. Combine all the ingredients and whisk. After 45 minutes, take the loaf out of the oven and spoon a heavy layer on top of the meatloaf to the edges. Bake 15-20 minutes longer, uncovered..
  4. Pull your meatloaf out of the oven and move it to a platter. Let it sit for about 5 minutes before slicing. I like extra sauce spooned over my slice..

So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food old fashioned meatloaf recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: