Recipe of Favorite Buffalo wings

Buffalo wings.

Buffalo wings

Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, buffalo wings. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.

Buffalo wings is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions every day. Buffalo wings is something which I have loved my whole life. They're fine and they look wonderful.

To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook buffalo wings using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.

The ingredients needed to make Buffalo wings:

  1. {Get of Soya supreme cooking Oil for frying.
  2. {Take of Maida.
  3. {Take of Chaat masala as your require.
  4. {Get of Ketchup as your require.
  5. {Prepare of Chillisauce as your require.
  6. {Make ready of Butter.
  7. {Get of Marination Ingredients.
  8. {Prepare of Chicken wings.
  9. {Make ready of White pepper.
  10. {Get of Chaat masala.
  11. {Get of masala 1/2 tsp.
  12. {Make ready of Zeera crushed one t.sp.
  13. {Prepare of Red chilli powder.
  14. {Get of Ginger garlic past.
  15. {Make ready of Chilli sauce (liquid).
  16. {Get of Salt as your require.
  17. {Get of Yogurt.
  18. {Get of Egg 2 ye 3.
  19. {Get of Corn flour.
  20. {Get of Maida.

Steps to make Buffalo wings:

  1. Sab se phely chicken wings wash kar len phir is me gingergarlic past,salt,garam masala powder,chaat masala,red chilli powder,chilli sauce liquid,zeera powder,Yogurt,white pepper powder dal kar mixkarein aur 4 se 5 hour Kayla marinate karein..
  2. Phir marinate chicken wings me maida,corn flour,aur eggs dal kar mix karein..
  3. Dry Coating Ingredients Maida 1 kg Chaat masala 2 tbsp.
  4. Ek bowl me maida aur chaat masala mix kar k is me chicken wings roll karein phir pani me deep kar k again maida me roll kar k deep fry karein medium heat per cook karein aur golden brown kar k nikal Len..
  5. Coating for sauce Ek pan me 1 tbsp un salt bitter dal kar melt karein phir 1/2 cup ketchup aur 1/2 cup chilli garlic sauce dal kar mix karein aur 2 se 3 minutes cook kar k is me fried chicken wings dal kar 2 se 3 minutes stir fry kar k flame off kar dun.now chicken wings ready to eats..
  6. Nots: Chicken ko water aur1/2 cup white vinegar me soak kardhen 1 hour / 1/2 hour k ley.is process k bad jab chicken ko fry karein gay to chicken k under se blood nahi naklay ga..

So that is going to wrap it up with this special food buffalo wings recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: