Recipe of Quick Black Bean and Corn Salsa Dip

Black Bean and Corn Salsa Dip.

Black Bean and Corn Salsa Dip

Hey everyone, it's me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, black bean and corn salsa dip. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.

Black Bean and Corn Salsa Dip is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It's easy, it's quick, it tastes yummy. They're fine and they look fantastic. Black Bean and Corn Salsa Dip is something that I have loved my entire life.

To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have black bean and corn salsa dip using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make Black Bean and Corn Salsa Dip:

  1. {Prepare 1 jar of of Black Bean and Corn Salsa (I prefer Tastefully Simple).
  2. {Take 1 packages of Philadelphia Cream Cheese.
  3. {Take 1 packages of Cheese. (I prefer 4 State Cheddar or Mexican Blend).

Instructions to make Black Bean and Corn Salsa Dip:

  1. Preheat oven to 350..
  2. In 2 qt baking dish, spread package of cream cheese on bottom..
  3. Pour salsa over cream cheese..
  4. Cover salsa with desired amount of cheese (I typically use two cups)..
  5. Bake until cheese is melted and bubbly..
  6. Enjoy with favorite tortilla chips..

So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food black bean and corn salsa dip recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: