Steps to Prepare Speedy I used milk for sukiyaki?!

I used milk for sukiyaki?!.

I used milk for sukiyaki?!

Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to make a special dish, i used milk for sukiyaki?!. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

I used milk for sukiyaki?! is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They're fine and they look fantastic. I used milk for sukiyaki?! is something which I've loved my whole life.

To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have i used milk for sukiyaki?! using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make I used milk for sukiyaki?!:

  1. {Make ready 1 of ⁄2 Chinese cabbage.
  2. {Prepare 1 cup of mushroom.
  3. {Take 300 g of slice beef.
  4. {Get 1 of udon noodles.
  5. {Make ready 1 of ⁄2 onion.
  6. {Make ready 1 of ⁄2 carrot.
  7. {Get 1 cup of soy sauce.
  8. {Prepare 1 of ⁄2 mirin.
  9. {Get 3 of ⁄4 sugar.
  10. {Take 3 of ⁄4 water.

Steps to make I used milk for sukiyaki?!:

  1. Prepare all the materials, vegetables cut into slices..
  2. Prepare the sukiyaki sauce(warishita) with the following ratio..
  3. Soy sauce : Mirin : Sugar : Water (ratio 6:3:1:1)..
  4. Stir fried the onion first..
  5. Add carrots, stir fry together until they get tender..
  6. Add the stems of chinese cabbage..
  7. Add warishita(sukiyaki sauce)..
  8. Add all materials until it get boiled..
  9. Check my youtube channel for full recipe, https://youtu.be/CWaO6yI-UTI..

So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food i used milk for sukiyaki?! recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: