Easiest Way to Make Homemade Ravioli my way

Ravioli my way.

Ravioli my way

Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, ravioli my way. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.

Ravioli my way is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. It's appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Ravioli my way is something that I have loved my whole life.

To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook ravioli my way using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make Ravioli my way:

  1. {Take of frozen ravioli.
  2. {Prepare of Small onion.
  3. {Take of garlic chopped.
  4. {Prepare of mushrooms diced.
  5. {Prepare of Tumeric, pepper.
  6. {Take of Butter.
  7. {Get of sauce.
  8. {Get of frozen burgers.

Instructions to make Ravioli my way:

  1. Put water in lg pot and let boil.
  2. In med pan put onions garlic and mushrooms and put in an small amount of butter,let saute..
  3. Put sauce in med pot and let Cook on med.when saute is done pour in sauce and mix together..
  4. When water is boiling add in ravioli, when they boil to the top turn off and drain..
  5. In pan that you used for saute add in burgers and small amount of water, let it cook then when they are soft use spatula and chop and cook it till done.
  6. Put sauce and meat in pot with spices on top of ravioli and mix together and serve.I put shredded cheese on top of mine..

So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food ravioli my way recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: