Steps to Make Any-night-of-the-week Chicken enchilada

Chicken enchilada.

Chicken enchilada

Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, chicken enchilada. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

Chicken enchilada is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. Chicken enchilada is something which I've loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.

To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken enchilada using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make Chicken enchilada:

  1. {Take 2 of chicken breasts.
  2. {Take 1 can of rotel tomatoes& green chilis.
  3. {Prepare of Salt.
  4. {Take of Pepper.
  5. {Prepare of Onion powder.
  6. {Prepare of Garlic powder.
  7. {Prepare of Garlic salt.
  8. {Take 6-8 of tortillas (I didnt realize I only had 4 when I made it).
  9. {Get 1 can of enchilada sauce.
  10. {Get of Cheese of your choice I did mozzarella and Mexican.

Instructions to make Chicken enchilada:

  1. I cook my chicken in a crock pot on high for an hour. Season chicken and add can of rotel..
  2. After an hour shredded chicken (I just use 2 forks) and cook on low for another 1-2 hours..
  3. Preheat oven to 350, put chicken in tortillas and put in bake safe pan..
  4. Add enchilada sauce and cheese. Put in oven for 15-20 minutes.

So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chicken enchilada recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: