Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week L/O Meatloaf Shepard's Pie

L/O Meatloaf Shepard's Pie.

L/O Meatloaf Shepard's Pie

Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, l/o meatloaf shepard's pie. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.

L/O Meatloaf Shepard's Pie is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. L/O Meatloaf Shepard's Pie is something which I have loved my entire life.

To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook l/o meatloaf shepard's pie using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.

The ingredients needed to make L/O Meatloaf Shepard's Pie:

  1. {Prepare of Left Over Meatloaf.
  2. {Make ready of Frozen or canned Corn.
  3. {Take of mashed potatoes - fresh or left over.
  4. {Get of shredded cheese.
  5. {Make ready of sour cream.
  6. {Make ready of sliced green onions - optional.
  7. {Prepare of salt and pepper.

Steps to make L/O Meatloaf Shepard's Pie:

  1. Place crumbled meat loaf in greased 2½ quart casserole..
  2. Cover with gravy; top with veggies..
  3. Combine mashed potatoes with 1/2 cup shredded cheese, sour cream and onions. Spread over veggies..
  4. Bake uncovered at 375°F for 25-30 minutes or heated through. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top and return to oven for about 2 minutes longer or until cheese has melted and starts to brown..
  5. NOTES: I didn't have any shredded cheese, so I just used a couple of slices. Mixed one in to the potatoes and put 2 on top, under them. The sour cream I used had chives in it, so skipped the green onions. Had a gravy pack, which I used, in place of the jar. As I said, had L/O Savory Creamed Corn so just used that up. I would guess that mixed vegetables would probably work well in this. This is a picture of the L/O corn I used. Only me, so didn't worry about the amount..

So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food l/o meatloaf shepard's pie recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: