Recipe of Ultimate My Orange Chicken

My Orange Chicken.

My Orange Chicken

Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, my orange chicken. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My Orange Chicken is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. My Orange Chicken is something which I have loved my entire life.

To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook my orange chicken using 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make My Orange Chicken:

  1. {Get of boneless chicken thighs or chicken breasts.
  2. {Get of flour.
  3. {Prepare of corn starch.
  4. {Take of black pepper.
  5. {Get of onion powder.
  6. {Take of ginger powder.
  7. {Prepare of salt.
  8. {Take of paprika.
  9. {Take of Canola oil for frying.
  10. {Take of Orange Chicken Sauce.
  11. {Make ready of orange juice (I used 3 Oranges).
  12. {Get of corn starch.
  13. {Make ready of vegetable oil.
  14. {Get of soy sauce.
  15. {Get of rice vinegar.
  16. {Get of brown sugar.
  17. {Get of grated ginger.
  18. {Get of minced garlic.
  19. {Prepare of black pepper.
  20. {Get of Red pepper flakes (optional).
  21. {Make ready of Sesame seeds for topping (optional).
  22. {Make ready of orange (zested).

Instructions to make My Orange Chicken:

  1. Dice the chicken into 1/2 inch pieces and place in a bowl. Add in the flour, corn starch, salt, black pepper, onion powder, paprika, and ginger powder to coat the chicken..
  2. In a deep drying pan, bring the oil to medium-high heat. Fry the chicken until golden brown. Takes about 2-3 minutes..
  3. Meanwhile, whisk all the sauce ingredients and a bowl. Transfer to a hot skillet or frying pan and cook on low-heat, simmering until the sauce thickens up..
  4. Transfer the fried chicken to the sauce and mix to coat well. Let the sauce and chicken simmer together for 1-2 minutes and then remove from heat..
  5. Serve with white rice. Garnish with toasted sesame seeds and chopped green onions. (optional).

So that is going to wrap this up for this special food my orange chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: