How to Make Ultimate My Mommy's Napolitan-Style Yakisoba Noodles

My Mommy's Napolitan-Style Yakisoba Noodles.

My Mommy's Napolitan-Style Yakisoba Noodles

Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, my mommy's napolitan-style yakisoba noodles. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.

My Mommy's Napolitan-Style Yakisoba Noodles is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. My Mommy's Napolitan-Style Yakisoba Noodles is something that I've loved my entire life. They're fine and they look fantastic.

To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have my mommy's napolitan-style yakisoba noodles using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make My Mommy's Napolitan-Style Yakisoba Noodles:

  1. {Take 1/2 of Onion.
  2. {Take 2 of Green bell peppers.
  3. {Prepare 5 slice of Bacon.
  4. {Get 1 of Fish sausage.
  5. {Prepare 2 of packs Yakisoba noodles (plus the seasoning pack that comes with it).
  6. {Get 3 tbsp of Ketchup.
  7. {Prepare 1 of Grated cheese.

Steps to make My Mommy's Napolitan-Style Yakisoba Noodles:

  1. Slice the onion 2 mm thick..
  2. Cut up the bacon into 1 cm pieces..
  3. Cut the fish sausage in half lengthwise and slice on the diagonal into 2mm wide slices..
  4. Cut the bell peppers into half and slice 2 mm thick..
  5. Heat some oil in a frying pan (you can omit the oil if you're using a non-stick pan) and stir fry the bacon until it's spitting..
  6. Add the onion and stir-fry until wilted. Add the bell pepper; when that has wilted, add the fish sausage..
  7. Add the yakisoba noodles and stir-fry. When the noodles are done, add the seasoning that comes with the noodles, then add the ketchup..
  8. Transfer to serving plates, sprinkle with grated cheese and serve..
  9. To use in bentos, divide into small portions and wrap each portion in plastic wrap, followed by aluminum foil. Freeze. These portions will keep for about 2 weeks. Take the foil off before defrosting in the microwave..

So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food my mommy's napolitan-style yakisoba noodles recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: