How to Prepare Favorite Crockpot BBQ Chicken Sandwiches

Crockpot BBQ Chicken Sandwiches.

Crockpot BBQ Chicken Sandwiches

Hey everyone, it's Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, crockpot bbq chicken sandwiches. One of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

Crockpot BBQ Chicken Sandwiches is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes delicious. They're fine and they look fantastic. Crockpot BBQ Chicken Sandwiches is something that I've loved my entire life.

To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have crockpot bbq chicken sandwiches using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make Crockpot BBQ Chicken Sandwiches:

  1. {Get 5 of large chicken breasts.
  2. {Prepare of Your favorite BBQ sauce.
  3. {Make ready Pinch of salt & pepper.
  4. {Get Dash of oregano.
  5. {Prepare Dash of granulated garlic.

Steps to make Crockpot BBQ Chicken Sandwiches:

  1. Add chicken breasts to the crock pot with some salt, pepper, oregano, and garlic for 3 hours..
  2. Remove liquid. (I store mine in the freezer until a time I need chicken stock!).
  3. Add your desired BBQ sauce and desired amount. (I used about 1/2 cup on mine. I like my shredded BBQ chicken to be a bit coated in BBQ!).
  4. Serve up on your favorite hamburger buns with pickles!!! (I served my BBQ chicken sandwiches with homemade coleslaw--see recipe for details!).

So that's going to wrap it up with this special food crockpot bbq chicken sandwiches recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: