Recipe of Award-winning My Spicy Chicken Veg Bake 😊

My Spicy Chicken Veg Bake 😊.

My  Spicy  Chicken  Veg  Bake 😊

Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we're going to make a special dish, my spicy chicken veg bake 😊. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My Spicy Chicken Veg Bake 😊 is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. My Spicy Chicken Veg Bake 😊 is something that I've loved my whole life.

To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook my spicy chicken veg bake 😊 using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make My Spicy Chicken Veg Bake 😊:

  1. {Make ready of olive oil.
  2. {Prepare of chicken breasts.
  3. {Make ready of Shallots.
  4. {Make ready of Garlic crushed.
  5. {Prepare of Red Chilli Chopped.
  6. {Take of Tomatoes.
  7. {Make ready of Dried Sage.
  8. {Make ready of mixed veg: carrots, peas, corn frozen.
  9. {Make ready of boiling water.
  10. {Get of chicken stock cubes / bouillon.
  11. {Make ready of Salt & Pepper.
  12. {Take of cornflour/ starch.
  13. {Prepare of mozarella grated cheese.

Steps to make My Spicy Chicken Veg Bake 😊:

  1. Ingredients.
  2. In the frypan, add half the oil and add the chicken breast, sear on both sides and leave on low to cook the chicken breasts through, about 5 minutes on each side. Take off and place in a greased oven dish.
  3. In the same frypan or wok heat up the rest of the oil, add the shallots and garlic and chili, let fry for 1 minute and stir..
  4. Add the sage and tomatoes and stir bring to the boil..
  5. Add the water and chicken cubes stock and stir then add the mixed veg bring to the boil and turn down and simmer for 5 mins..
  6. Add Salt and Pepper.
  7. Transfer to a saucepan and leave to simmer add the peppers..
  8. Add the cornflour / starch to a little cold water and mix and pour in the tomato mix, stir and it should thicken..
  9. Pour the tomato mixture all over the chicken...
  10. Add to a preheated oven on 200°C/ gas 8, bring to boil then turn oven down to 175°C / Gas 6 for 30 mins.
  11. Take out of the oven, sprinkle mozzarella all over the chicken pieces then serve..
  12. Have it with a few chunky homemade chips..

So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food my spicy chicken veg bake 😊 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: