How to Prepare Award-winning Italian style meatloaf

Italian style meatloaf.

Italian style meatloaf

Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we're going to make a special dish, italian style meatloaf. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

Italian style meatloaf is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions daily. They're nice and they look wonderful. Italian style meatloaf is something which I have loved my entire life.

To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook italian style meatloaf using 16 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make Italian style meatloaf:

  1. {Make ready of meat.
  2. {Take of Italian sausage.
  3. {Get of ground beef, lower fat is better.
  4. {Make ready of veggies.
  5. {Take of onion, chopped.
  6. {Take of bell peppers.
  7. {Make ready of fresh basil, about a handful.
  8. {Take of garlic.
  9. {Make ready of other.
  10. {Prepare of worcestershire sauce.
  11. {Make ready of parmesan cheese.
  12. {Make ready of grinds black pepper.
  13. {Take of eggs.
  14. {Make ready of Bread crumbs or rolled oats.
  15. {Take of topping.
  16. {Make ready of tomato sauce.

Steps to make Italian style meatloaf:

  1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
  2. Put all your meat into a large bowl.
  3. Chop your onion, I happen to use green onions this time because that's what I had this time, but usually I use regular yellow onion.
  4. Chiffonade (cut in strips across the width) your fresh basil.
  5. Dice your garlic cloves.
  6. Dice your bell peppers, I had baby ones so I used more since they were small..
  7. Break your eggs into a small bowl and scramble them. Add to meat bowl..
  8. Add all the rest of the ingredients to the meat bowl.
  9. Mix well, I just use my hands..
  10. Form a loaf, this is on a 9 X 12 roasting pan..
  11. If you desire, about 10-15 minutes before finished, spread the tomato sauce on top to allow it to cook in. I am not a big fan of doing this, so I don't..
  12. Cook for 60-70 minutes, an internal temp of 160°F..
  13. Let rest about 5-10 minutes before cutting..
  14. This time I served with corn, Pablo pepper rice..

So that's going to wrap this up for this special food italian style meatloaf recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: