Steps to Make Award-winning Easy Crock Pot Lasagna

Easy Crock Pot Lasagna.

Easy Crock Pot Lasagna

Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, easy crock pot lasagna. One of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

Easy Crock Pot Lasagna is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They're fine and they look fantastic. Easy Crock Pot Lasagna is something which I have loved my entire life.

To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook easy crock pot lasagna using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make Easy Crock Pot Lasagna:

  1. {Prepare of frozen ravioli.
  2. {Take of pasta sauce.
  3. {Get of diced tomatoes.
  4. {Get of minced garlic.
  5. {Make ready of shredded mozzarella cheese.

Steps to make Easy Crock Pot Lasagna:

  1. Mix sauce, tomatoes, and garlic (I use about 1 1/2 jars of sauce).
  2. Add a little sauce to bottom of crock pot. Place single layer of ravioli, top with cheese..
  3. Continue layering sauce, ravioli, and cheese (I get 3 layers in my 6qt crock). Cheese should be your top layer..
  4. Cover crock and set on high for 3-4 hours (low setting will take 6+ hours).

So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food easy crock pot lasagna recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: