Recipe of Favorite Whole wheat honey zuccini bread (with huckleberries or bananas)

Whole wheat honey zuccini bread (with huckleberries or bananas).

Whole wheat honey zuccini bread (with huckleberries or bananas)

Hey everyone, it's Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, whole wheat honey zuccini bread (with huckleberries or bananas). It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.

Whole wheat honey zuccini bread (with huckleberries or bananas) is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Whole wheat honey zuccini bread (with huckleberries or bananas) is something which I have loved my whole life.

To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have whole wheat honey zuccini bread (with huckleberries or bananas) using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make Whole wheat honey zuccini bread (with huckleberries or bananas):

  1. {Take of softened butter.
  2. {Get of eggs.
  3. {Prepare of Vanilla.
  4. {Prepare of honey.
  5. {Get of Grated zuccini (2 cups drained if frozen).
  6. {Take of bananas OR 2 cups berries.
  7. {Take of whole white wheat flour.
  8. {Take of baking powder.
  9. {Get of Salt.
  10. {Make ready of (Optional) 1 cup chocolate chips.
  11. {Get of (Optional) 1 to 2 tsp. Cinnamon.
  12. {Take of (Optional) 1 cup of nuts.

Instructions to make Whole wheat honey zuccini bread (with huckleberries or bananas):

  1. Soften butter. I put it on defrost in the microwave for 20 seconds..
  2. Mash wet ingredients together. If I am using berries I mix those in last. If I use bananas I use a bit less honey..
  3. Mix dry ingredients. I am lazy so I just pile them on the wet ingredients, stir them together on top then mix it all together. Add nuts, berries, and/or chocolate chips now. At this point I taste the batter to see if it is sweet and salty enough..
  4. Grease two bread pans with butter and cut a square of parchemer paper for the bottom.
  5. Cook at 350 for 1 hour. Check at 50 minutes. Cook until knife comes out clean..

So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food whole wheat honey zuccini bread (with huckleberries or bananas) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: