Step-by-Step Guide to Make Super Quick Homemade Sausage Queso Blanco Dip

Sausage Queso Blanco Dip.

Sausage Queso Blanco Dip

Hello everybody, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, sausage queso blanco dip. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

Sausage Queso Blanco Dip is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Sausage Queso Blanco Dip is something which I've loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.

To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook sausage queso blanco dip using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make Sausage Queso Blanco Dip:

  1. {Get 1 lb of pork sausage (I use Jimmy Dean Hot).
  2. {Get 1 (10 oz) of can rotel diced tomatoes & green chilies original (I blend in food processor because I have a son that does not like the texture of tomatoes).
  3. {Get 1 (32 oz) of Velveeta Queso Blanco, I use 3 quarters of the cheese. (You can use regular Velveet).
  4. {Prepare 2 tbsp of milk.

Instructions to make Sausage Queso Blanco Dip:

  1. Brown pork sausage and drain grease, set aside.
  2. In a medium size bowl cut up cheese, pour in rotel, and add milk..
  3. I put in microwave 3 minutes take out and stir. Place back in microwave 3 minutes or until cheese has all melted..
  4. Pour in sausage and stir mixture. Pick out your favorite chips and enjoy!!.

So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food sausage queso blanco dip recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: