Recipe of Ultimate Mango salad

Mango salad.

Mango salad

Hello everybody, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, mango salad. One of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

Mango salad is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Mango salad is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.

To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have mango salad using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make Mango salad:

  1. {Prepare of mango (large size).
  2. {Get of cucumberS.
  3. {Make ready of peaches.
  4. {Get of tomato.
  5. {Prepare of Salt as required.
  6. {Prepare of Black pepper as required.

Steps to make Mango salad:

  1. Tamaam chezon wash kar ke apne table per rakhen..
  2. Mango ko peel kar ke cubes me cut karn..
  3. Peaches ko peel kar ke cubes me cut karn..
  4. Tomato ko peel kar ke chote chote pieces me cut karn..
  5. 1 Cucumber ko usk skin ke sath hi pieces me cut karn. Aur dusre ka chilka utar kar phr use pieces me cut karn....
  6. Ab tamaam cheezon ko aik bowl me dal kar salt aur blaCk pepper dalen aur mix karn☺..
  7. Hamara mango salad ready hai. Lunch me rakhen, ya ase hi enjoy karn. It's totally up to you☺.
  8. .

So that is going to wrap it up for this special food mango salad recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: